Updates in my life: My princess girl has graduated from high school! Praise the Lord! She is also registered to begin summer courses in college. My gorgeous son has successfully completed his first year of college with pretty nice grades! My abuela is doing well although her dementia seems quite advanced. I try to visit with her at least once a week. She seems to have adjusted well in the nursing home. As for me, well today was the last day of school!!! Whooo-hooo!!! As I said goodbye to my students and packed up my classroom for the summer, I started to feel like a little kid myself.....so excited that summer is here! Ahhhhhh, the thought of resting and spending a little time for myself, my home, my family! Thank you God for giving me this time! I am looking forward to cleaning my house, reading books by my favorite author, cooking nice meals for my hubby and kids and just mentally relaxing a little bit. Hopefully I will now have time to get better with this idea of "blogging" What are your summers like?
6/5/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment